For established companies and start-ups alike, new business development is one of the most important organizational competencies for a lasting competitive advantage. This is the most complex and risky way to generate new revenue. After all, this is about successfully making profits with a new product or service and a new business model in a previously unknown market.
In this folder, you will learn
- why new business development is the type of innovation with the highest level of novelty.
- what new business development means.
- how to attract new target groups with new business development.
- which 4 phases are key for you.
- how you can enjoy long-lasting success on the market with lead new business development.