Lead House of Innovation
Holistic, strategic innovation management deals with the set-up and improvement of structured innovation management in the building blocks strategy, process and methods, structure, and culture, and is mapped out in the House of Innovation.
The holistic, strategic innovation management of a company consists of the building blocks of the House of Innovation. A culture of innovation is the foundations (in the dimensions 'can', 'want', and 'may'). Then, as the basis for the house, the structure (organizational structures and decision-making paths). On top of this comes the innovation process, with the methods (from innovation trigger to innovation). The roof of the house is represented by the strategy, based on which all innovation activities should be aligned (company/innovation strategy).
- What is innovation management?
- House of Innovation
- Strategy: the roof of the house
- Process and methods: work within the house
- Structure: the bricks and mortar of the house
- Culture: the foundations on which the house is built.
- Advantages of holistic, strategic
- innovation management
- House of Innovation project workflow