LEAD Agile combines the right steps in innovation projects with the agile way of working to quickly deliver visible results, work customer-centric and respond to feedback and changes in projects. This means identifying which next steps are to be taken in an innovation project and then running through these steps in agile sprints in a result- and feedback-oriented manner.
Doing right means using an agile working method to prioritize tasks according to their importance for the customer, to have quickly visible results through regular coordination and thus to be able to react to changes at any time. The agile way of working is based on Scrum, but adapted to the development of hardware. Intensive team communication and customer cooperation characterize the agile way of working.
- The agile way of working - What does agile mean?
- Agile handling the steps of an innovation project
- The 4 essential steps in innovation projects
- The 4 most important principles of an agile way of working
- Project procedure LEAD Agile
- Roles at LEAD Agile